Institutional email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic email: email@example.com
Diana Soeiro is Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Nova Institute of Philosophy (FCSH/ UNL) since 2012.
General research interest: Aesthetics and Ontology. Specific research topics: Philosophy of Space, Space and Body, Architecture and Urbanism, Anthropology and Psychiatry.
Current guiding questions: In what way it is different to ask: ‘what is space’ and ‘how do we live space’? How does architecture influence our space concept? How does one body orients itself in space? How do we build a sense of territory?
Past activities at IFILNOVA:
- MA Optional Course “Landscape and Value: Aspects on Aesthetics, Ethics and Politics”, [lectured in English] at IFILNOVA (2015/ 2016, 2nd semester);
- PhD Research Seminar “Landscape and Value: Frank Lloyd Wright” [lectured in Portuguese] at IFILNOVA (2014/ 2015, 2nd semester);
- Both project coordinator and research team member at IFILNOVA: “Morphology: questions on method and language” , 2010-2012 (Scientific coordinator: Professor Maria Filomena Molder) and “Language and forces: the unconscious of language and the creative process”, 2010-2012 (Scientific coordinator: Professor José Gil).
- Co-organizer of “Seminar Questions on Aesthetics” at IFILNOVA (2009/ 2010; 2010/ 2011; 2011/2012);
- Open Course on “Tanizaki, Deleuze and Fetishism” (on body and territory) [lectured in Portuguese] at IFILNOVA (2010/ 2011, 2nd semester).
For detailed information on scientific production and past activities please check my personal webpage.
With 4 indexed publications, Dina Mendonça was awarded the 5th…
Fabrizio Macagno is awarded the 2nd prize Prémio Santander de…
With 40 indexed publications in 2015, IFILNOVA is awarded the…
With 5 indexed publications in 2016, Chrysi Rapanta is awarded…
With 5 indexed publications in 2016, Simon Botting is awarded…
With 12 indexed publications in 2016, Fabrizio Macagno is awarded…
With 45 indexed publications in 2016, IFILNOVA is awarded the…
ArgLab awarded grant of cooperation programme of the Portuguese FCT…